Monday, September 28, 2009

Heart Lake Pano ~ The Adirondacks

The Adirondacks - one of the places in the world where I just lose myself. There is something charming about its rugged, grand wilderness. It holds some of the most beautiful bodies of water I've ever seen. Marla and I had the chance to add another mountain on our quest of hiking all 46 HiPeaks. Anyone that hikes in the Adirondacks knows about Heart Lake and the ADK Loj. This is the base for quite a few of the Peaks near Lake Placid. If you're lucky you can book a lean-to right on the lake. This was the view from ours! I've been asked about prints of some of the work I have so occasionally I will be posting a print for sale. As is the case with this shot. Prints are now available for Heart Lake Pano and are printed as limited edition prints which are signed and numbered. Color prints are printed on Fuji Standard Professional Paper. The standard size for this print is 10in x 30in. The cost is $65 for the print only. If you are interested in ordering, please contact me.
(Custom sizes also available.)
Until next time, Get Outside.

Heart Lake
Heart Lake

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with selling your work. You certainly are a talented artist!

    I'm trying to get together a family portrait during the fall to take advantage of the beautiful colors that we can use as backgrounds. I'll let you know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Blogger RSS FeedFollow on Instagram