Friday, July 22, 2011

TO THE MOUNTAINS!

If you don't already know, I LOVE the Adirondacks. I'm looking for reasons/excuses to move there on a weekly basis. In the meantime, we take as many trips as we can. This time was special because it was the tiny one's first camping trip. We usually tent camp but this time Marla booked us a cozy little guide tent (queen bed included), on the premises of The Woods Inn which is nestled in on Fourth Lake, as a treat for fathers day! Happy Fathers Day toooooo Me! As we meandered around during our stay...

The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks
The Adirondacks

Looking forward to a sunrise engagement shoot tomorrow morning! Happy Friday friends!


2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to comment this, but i tried emailing you but it wouldn't go through. Hi there. I came across you photography web page and love it. I do have questions. How did you get there to be different pages with separate blog posts? How do the separate ones not show up on the home page. I am currently trying to re-do my layout so I can have different pages that display different blog posts.





    Thank you so much for your time .
    redeeminglovephotography@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Blogger RSS FeedFollow on Instagram