Monday, October 4, 2010

Love ~ ten.

Ten is how many years I've been graced with calling Marla Christine my wife. Pretty soon I'll be calling her "My Baby Momma" and endearing things like that! I'm sure "My Baby Daddy's" will be flying around the house too. Not many people get to marry their best friends and I consider myself one of the lucky ones. She truly makes marriage a blast and I'd never want to face a day without her! From hiking Southern Alps of New Zealand to the walking the mowed paths of the County Park...she's always up for anything! (Except eating meat of course!) Babe, you make life better and I can't wait to see how amazing the next 10 years will be. Thanks for putting up with me! LU

ten.

1 comment:

  1. you're not sposed to make me cry at work. [i'm pregnant for cryin' out loud.] love you friend.

    ReplyDelete

 
Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Blogger RSS FeedFollow on Instagram