Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life ~ With Spring Comes...

This amazing need to drive and shoot! Lately I've been thinking that every barn needs to be captured! We are in a desperate search for a new home, a tad further from the brand new ROUNDABOUT, where people seem to lose their minds. Seriously people... It's a circle. Can you really get that lost?
These two dwelling's are from a recent house hunt. The three story barn on the left was quite the attraction for us. We'd really like to buy an old barn and turn it into our home. I have a feeling this one would have given us a few extra wild guests. Things could be worse i'm sure. This lonely guy on the right was the nearest neighbor. Unfortunately, we passed on the home...or fortunately!
Less than a month for a shoot I've been looking forward to for quite some time now! Adirondacks, and of course, Pete & Courtney, HERE I COME!

Barns

3 comments:

  1. what a cool idea! good luck with the search.
    my mom & i are obsessed with old barns - it always makes my heart hurt a little to see the dilapidated ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was sposed to be my barn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would suggest you talk to a few people who have actually done that before you take on that sort of project, especially an "old barn." Katina's sister did that, and I believe they're still working on the "project" about 15 or more years later! There are a couple of people in the Elba area that have done it too. Phill could tell you who they are. Just a note of caution!

    Happy house/barn/land hunting!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Blogger RSS FeedFollow on Instagram