Monday, February 1, 2010

Life ~ Owed to the Sun

Yesterday I spent some time roaming through a few older shots from the summer. Really trying to psych myself for shooting this spring/summer/fall. I came across this image which just speaks...SUN! (Not to mention my wife is gorgeous! ) So as I rolled over from my nights slothful state, I noticed something coming from under the shade. My mind began to race..."It's Sunny!! I should be outside shooting" or getting vitamin D or other things you may do in the sun. Sunny days are such a welcome thing here in WNY. So with that in mind, I felt this image was very appropriate for today.
Happy Monday Friends.

Buttermilk Falls

1 comment:

  1. Your gorgeous wife and her warm sunny halo make for a lovely photo! Hope you made out today to make some more beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete

 
Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Blogger RSS FeedFollow on Instagram